Monday, February 10, 2014

Snow Day

About 12 inches of snow fell in my neck of the woods last Wednesday. Since I have a 40 mile commute, I usually don't go to work if the schools are closed.



I stayed home and puttered all day. I got all our tax paperwork in order - ready to work on next weekend. I made linzer tarts - my husband says mine are better than the ones we get at the bakery!!



I also cranked up the electric fireplace on the sun porch and watched the snow fall while I completed another two hexie flowers. I have 10 done so far.






Maggie loves the snow - she jumps up and down in it, roots her nose around, and just seems to play like a puppy.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Is that a big snow dump for your area? A day off due to inclement weather would be lovely. We don't get them in Australia, even for extreme heat!

    ReplyDelete