Monday, October 20, 2014

Schnibbles Progress

October 14th would have been my niece, Meghan's, 24th birthday. It was a tough day. It still does not seem real that she's gone.

Somehow, life goes on for those of us that are left behind.  My parents and my sister took Meg's son out to dinner at her favorite restaurant.

I spent the day in therapy - sewing.  When I sew, I don't have any noise - no TV, no radio. It's just me and my thoughts.  Sewing really is therapy.

Harvey is the October Schnibble, I have the center portion all pieced.


I've also been making progress on another Schnibble, Double Dutch.  I have all the blue/aqua and yellow/pink triangles completed. Now I just need to put it all together.




1 comment:

  1. I don't like tv, radio or noise when I sew either. It's peace time for me.

    ReplyDelete